Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

TAILS DOLL

easel last short before credits click

Links glitch part 3 Links glitch part 3

Story

See heres the thing the Glitch can't go on because if Sonic died and Link lived Link would have had the Glitch but because Link and Sonic died and Link died of Sonic who died. So in all nobody could get the glitch anymore.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

All Choas Emralds but bleh

Lol that second to 3rd to last short about he emralds IS SONIC NEO GEO POCKET LOLOL

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

Great game but before I get on with my small rant I'll make a small message.

Message to angry gamers that don't like the waiting times.

Please, please please please please, PLEASE understand: This game isn't like other flash games, it's a game that you play for thirty minutes (already a big amount for a waiting game) and then stop and go do something, like go kick a ball around, or go play some L.A Noire or something, it's not a all night long game.
Second to people hating the token system:
The token system was meant for people who are impatient or really want a boost, if you need improvements go get a couple of friends to play the game, they'll help you. Tokens are for people who want the extra boost of power for a while, they aren't the way to win, the way to win is through smart planning.

Thanks

Now onto the review.

Graphics: First of all, I feel indifferent to the graphics, they're nice and not bad, but not good either. They're just kind of there. The artwork was nice and the interface was simple but usable.
7/10

Sound: The sound was again, simple, and yet catchy, the sound FX were nice and were small tweaks that made it nice. Overall though, maybe more than one track would be nice.
7/10

Gameplay: Ah yes, the core of the game, the gameplay was addicting and again simple, and teamwork was very important. One problem though, it was either simple and a pleasure cruise or a burning hell of pain. While I didn't like it it felt to me like owning a real shop, sometimes it is a great profit or a disaster with horrible losses that you might not come back from. Still it could have been more team oriented.

8/10

Conclusion

The game is at it's best fun and at its worst a slug through to play overall I like it but it could be more team oriented.

3.5+3.5=7+7=11/3 approximately four stars.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

This game is just revolutionary! To think that one can such a nice game on Game Maker! First the controls make me feel like.... like I'm actually there, every jump I do is made on my command making me feel like I made the mistake for every death I have. The difficulty is great and instead of cheapness in controls or places. This is mainly because when I die I always see: Oh this is my mistake not anyone else's. The OST blows my mind away, because every single time I play this game I obsess over this music as it always let's me win by cheering me on. The graphics amaze me in it's monochrome awesomeness, I think this could be a downloadable title on the 3DS! The ending also blows my mind off, as I have never gotten the secrets but the lone ending already amazes me and I understand it without understanding it, if that makes ANY sense. Overall this game is amazing and could probably be a downloadable title for the 3DS any day of the week. That's how good it is. 5/5

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

RE: Opaque

It was a joke no duh.... and it said uneducated just to kid you that he was uneducated also.

PuffballsUnited responds:

THANK YOU! At least SOMEONE gets it.